O'Hara Pest Control Boynton Beach - Boynton Beach Florida's Best Pest Control Company
The key to a pest-free home is effective outdoor perimeter control. Once the pests are cleared from the house, it is essential that they be kept out. Rodents; large or small can take up residence in trees, shrubs, under decks, on roofs and in attic spaces. They will be looking for food comfort and security and as long as there is abundant outdoor food and no opportunity to obtain food indoors they can be completely content coexisting with humans and use your home as there own.
O'Hara Pest Controls experts find and eradicate pests at the source, which is usually outside the home. Many times bees, wasps and hornets will create nest around your home in trees and shrubs or under your eaves. Occasionally they will find access to your home and will occupy the attic or wall-space between the drywall and the exterior wall.
O'Hara Pest Controls technicians in Boynton Beach are highly trained, they have seen and been educated in most scenarios dealing with outdoor pests. Their expertise allows us to know were to look and how to find out if you are sharing your home with an outdoor pest. Systematic, close inspection locates exterior cracks and holes through which pests can gain entry and these openings can be sealed.
- Regular service is then undertaken to keep the outside perimeter free of pests.
- Removal of food sources is key to keeping the environment free of unwanted pests.
O'Hara Pest Control Services in Boynton Beach include the control of:
- Aphids, Whiteflies & Scale which damage flowers and shrubs and serve as food sources for other pests
- Snails - damage leafy plants and create unsightly slime tracks
- Crickets - Besides keeping you up at night, they will eat just about anything, including fabrics in your home
- Gophers, Squirrels & Moles that destroy your lawn and garden
- Problem Birds that nest on your premises can bring an infestation of biting bird mites
Besides ruining plants and flowers, aphids, whiteflies and scale also attract ants and other insects, which feed on a sweet substance, called honeydew, exuding from these pests.
Services provided by O'Hara Pest Control in Boynton Beach:
- Lawn Treatment
- Lawn Fertilization
- Pest Control Services
- Outdoor Pest Control
- Wasp Hornets and Bee eradication
- Lawn and Ornamental Services
- Whitefly Pest Control
- Ficus Tree Pest Control
- Fire Ants and Sweet Ants Pest Control
- Mice, Rats, Gophers, and Small Animal Pest Contro
Control of these honeydew-producing insects will reduce the attraction of your yard to ants and other insects, and save your plants and flowers in the bargain. O'Hara Pest Control Rodent control also requires that effective exterior measures be taken, including exclusion, by sealing cracks and openings around the house, and clearing away foliage or debris that serve as habitat for mice, rats and other pests.
O'Hara Pest Control Related Services O'Hara Fertilization Services
O'Hara can provide Fertilization services for nutrients for Trees, Lawns & Plants understanding that healthy greenery is more pest-resistant
O'Hara Landscaping Services
Our landscape design company provides general maintenance, tree trimming, and installation services throughout, Boynton Beach and Palm Beach County Visit Our Landscaping Services Here
O'Hara Irrigation and Sprinkler Repair Services
We offer full service irrigation and sprinkler repair services throughout Boynton Beach and Palm Beach County. Visit Our Sprinkler and Irrigation Services Here